Over the course of the academic year, there are many opportunities for prospective students and their parents/guardians to visit the College.
The dates for 2017-18 are;
Saturday 13th January 2018, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Last entry at 2.00pm Further information and pre-registration here.
Why come to an Open Day?
Open Days are an important and valuable opportunity to meet teachers, other staff and current students, and to find out more about the courses, support and facilities available. They are also a good way to generally get a feel for the College.
Please research our courses thoroughly as it is important that you make the appropriate choice of programme and subjects.
At our Open Days you are able to:
- Attend formal presentations, including:
- the Principal’s presentations;
- the Aiming High presentations;
- the Progression Year presentations;
- subject presentations;
- Visit drop-in sessions with staff and students;
- Explore the range of clubs, societies and enrichment opportunities available at the College
- Visit our excellent Careers centre – The Cube;
- Take a tour of the whole College;
- Have something to eat and drink in our new College Restaurant; and
- Complete your online application;
For further information please call our Admissions team on 01708 514400.
Tuesday 20th February 2018, 4.30pm – 7.30pm, Last entry at 7.00pm
Tuesday 26th June 2018, 4.30pm – 7.30pm, Last entry at 7.00pm
We prefer students to pre-register if they wish to attend any of these events.
Taster days and Freshers' Days are designed to give students an opportunity to experience College life first hand. These will include lessons in some of your chosen subjects. Taster days and Aiming High Tasters are by invitation only and will be arranged via your school. Freshers' Days are for students due to start College in September.
Wednesday 27th June and Thursday 28th June 2018
Aiming High Taster Day sessions
Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th December 2017 for partner school most able Year 10 and Year 11 students
Monday 25th June and Tuesday 26th June 2018