Our Enrolment Process is now open
We are planning for our campuses to be open but will be following Government guidelines which are subject to change at short notice and may therefore have to amend our process should advice change.
Our campuses have been made safe for our students and our staff but to make the enrolment process as simple and easy for you as we can, we are encouraging you to complete your enrolment remotely - online and by telephone where possible – please see below for further information.
If you do need to come to campus you may be asked to wear a face mask and we would ask that if possible you come alone or with only one other person to limit the number on site at any one time.
If you are worried about your grades or not sure about your choice of course then please email email@example.com if you are hoping to study at the Sixth Form or firstname.lastname@example.org for all other Havering campus enquiries.
Are you aged 16-18 and have already applied ?
Great! You’re well on your way to being a student at Havering Colleges. You can complete your enrolment without coming to campus. We will email you a link to an enrolment booking form to book in some time to talk to us to complete your enrolment.
Please provide your name, date of birth, telephone number, and email address and we will contact you with your next step.
If you would rather come to campus to discuss your options and enrol, then please email us and we will arrange an appointment which will be made during the opening times below.
Are you aged 16-18 and have not yet applied ?
Firstly, search on this website for the course you want to study and apply online. You will receive an email inviting you to book a time to talk to us to complete your enrolment. Please look out for an email from us.
If you’re not sure what you want to study or you’re concerned about your grades, then please email us with your name, telephone number and as much information as you can about the nature of your enquiry and we will arrange for someone to call you to discuss your needs.
Are you 19+ and want to enrol ? (Ardleigh Green/Rainham)
If you’ve already applied for a course with us, we will email you with enrolment details. If you need to take an assessment to join your course, we will send you an online assessment so that we can mark it before you come in. Most adults will need to come to campus to complete the final aspects of their enrolment. Check our ‘what to bring’ section below.
If you haven’t applied yet, search on this website for the course you want to study at our Ardleigh Green and Rainham campuses and apply online. You can come along to enrol on campus but you are strongly advised to make an appointment to minimise your time on site. Scroll down for our enrolment opening times.
We can't wait to see you.
How will enrolment happen this year?
You won’t need to come to campus to complete your enrolment but if you’d rather come to campus, we’re here for you – please contact us – see above, to make an appointment.
1. Submit your application online (see above).
2. We will email you to book a time slot to talk to us by phone or through Microsoft Teams. (This conversation will take place after 20 August.) You’ll talk to us about your GCSEs and why you want to study the course.
3. You’ll need to show us:
- Your exam results
- A school reference or year 11 report. If you’ve sent this to us already, that’s great, we’ll have it on file and will discuss it with you.
4. We’ll confirm your course by email, and send you a learning agreement to digitally sign and return to us.
5. When we’ve received your signed learning agreement, we will email you one last time, with details of when to come and create your college ID card, and when your course starts.
Don’t forget: If you are worried about your grades or not sure about your choice of course then please email us with your name and telephone number: email@example.com for queries relating to the Sixth Form or firstname.lastname@example.org for all other Havering campus queries and we will contact you.
Some of the enrolment process may take place online. Most adults will need to come to campus to complete your enrolment.
1. Submit your application online (see above).
2. We will email you with details about what to do next. We may ask you to complete an assessment, online or at college.
3. To make sure that we charge you the right fee, we will also ask you to show us:
- Identification - passport / driving licence / birth certificate.
- Proof of residency for ‘home student’ status.
- Proof of address - recent bill / bank statement.
- Proof of benefits or proof of income / earnings (from last 12 weeks).
We will tell you how to upload these online, or you can come to college to show these.
4. Fees: While many courses are free for many students, there are fees for some courses, and all students aged 19+ must pay a £30 college membership fee. We may invoice you for online payment or you can come to college to pay.
5. When we’ve received your signed learning agreement, seen your documents and you have paid your fee, we will give you details of when to come and create your college ID card, and when your course starts.
Enrolment Times and Dates
If you are aged 16-18 we would like you to complete your enrolment via our remote process outlined above without coming to campus, this is to minimise the number of people onsite during what is an unusually busy period.
Adults may need to come to campus but again we will endeavour to complete as much as possible using the remote process.
Our campuses are open and are safe for our students and our staff.
Campus opening times can be found below.
Please note that for the 2020 enrolment period, we will open in line with Government and Public Health guidelines, which may be updated and inform changes to our enrolment process.
To prevent long waiting times at busy periods, we are operating a booking system and strongly advise that you contact us to make an appointment ahead of coming on site.
|Thursday 20th August||9.30am - 7.00pm||16 - 18 only|
|Friday 21st August||9.30am - 4.00pm||16 - 18 only|
|Monday 24th August||9.30am - 5.00pm||Open to all|
|Tuesday 25th August||9.30am - 7.00pm||Open to all|
|Wednesday 26th August||9.30am - 5.00pm||Open to all|
|Thursday 27th August||9.30am - 7.00pm||Open to all|
|Friday 28th August||9.30am - 4.00pm||Open to all|
|Tuesday 1st September||9.30am - 7.00pm||Open to all|
|Wednesday 2nd September||9.30am - 5.00pm||Open to all|
|Thursday 3rd September||9.30am - 7.00pm||Adults only|
|Friday 4th September||9.30am - 4.00pm||Adults only|
|Saturday 5th September||10.00am - 2.00pm||Open to all|
|Monday 7th September||9.30am - 5.00pm||Adults only|
|Tuesday 8th September||9.30am - 7.00pm||Adults only|
|Wednesday 9th September||9.30am - 5.00pm||Adults only|
|Thursday 10th September||9.30am - 7.00pm||Adults only|
|Friday 11th September||9.30am - 4.00pm||Adults only|