School News App launched
An interactive new app which brings all the latest news, events and important information straight to your phone has been launched by the College.
We frequently update this website throughout the year to ensure you are kept up to date with interesting and essential bulletins which affect you, but now we have launched an app to make it even easier to access this information.
Called the School News App, it has been developed by the company e4education. It can be used on a mobile or a tablet and can be downloaded for free from the iOS and Google Play App stores.
Download it now to see all the easy ways that you can keep up to date with what’s going on in College.
Just go to the relevant app store on your phone and search for School News. Once the app has been downloaded, simply enter our postcode - RM11 3TB - to subscribe to updates and opt into push notifications, allowing you to receive instant updates on important news, such as College closures, exams and student achievements.
- Get push notifications to your phone as news happens - In the event of a snow day, or unexpected College closure, you’ll receive a notification straight to your mobile device explaining what’s happening and when we think the College will reopen.
- Quickly check timings for events - Keep up to date with the latest College dates, term times and key events directly from within the app.
- Feel better connected - With galleries, blog posts and news items, our School News App will help bring you even closer to what’s happening at our College.
- Import events in to your calendar - The app allows you to import events straight into your phone or tablet calendar so you can check for clashes and set reminders for upcoming important events.
- Contact the College directly through the App - Need to get in touch? You’ll find all the details you’ll need in the app.