The CUBE Manager is responsible for the leadership, management and development of the careers service. The post holder will ensure that Students receive a high quality service from a team of specialist advisers to support them in their preparation & progression into HE or employment.
More information can be found in the job description.
- 36 hours per week
- Term time plus 5 days to be worked during the holidays, one of these being Level 3 results day. (0.869 fte)
- Start date: 1st September 2019
- Fixed term contract to 31st August 2020
- Support staff pay scale:- Band 9 (Full-time salary £30,942 p.a., actual pro rata salary £26,888 p.a. including Outer London Weighting)
- Closing date: Monday 24th June 2019
To apply for this role please fill in the below application form and email the form to email@example.com
Along with your application please fill and send an equality and diversity form.