Under the Data Protection Act 2018 we are obliged to inform you of what to expect when you make contact with us or use one of our services. In order to do this we provide a Privacy Notice to describe our data processing activities.
This provides you with the information that we have to tell everybody as well as:
- why we are able to process your information
- what purpose we are processing it for
- whether you have to provide it to us
- how long we store it for
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country, and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling
as well as contact information for the Information Commissioner’s Office who is the controller for the personal information we process.