Vision, Mission and Values
By 2022 Havering Sixth Form College will be recognised regionally and nationally, as a centre of excellence for high quality education, social inclusion and outstanding progression for our students.
Staff and Students will participate fully in the process of education and through great teaching and learning, and working with strong partners, Havering Sixth Form College will ensure outstanding progression for students to high quality destinations.
- Learning through continuous development and reflection- capacity is developed and continuous learning is institutionalized
- Responsibility for personal and organization's future is shared
- Honesty- elephants in the room are named and staff and students can speak truth to power, whilst respecting other people and their views
- Independent judgement is expected and respected
- Excellence in achievement and progression
Code of Respect
This College values the diversity and variety of its students and staff. The College expects all students, staff and visitors to treat one another with equal respect and dignity. The College regards abusive or aggressive behaviour as unacceptable.